All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first concise history of one of Europe's most fascinating cities
- Author BiographyJules Stewart is a journalist, historian and author. He spent twenty years in Madrid working as a journalist, and now lives in London. His books include Albert: A Life (I.B.Tauris, 2011); On Afghanistan's Plains: The Story of Britain's Afghan Wars (I.B.Tauris, 2011); Crimson Snow: Britain's First Disaster in Afghanistan (2008); The Savage Border: The Story of the North-West Frontier (2007); Spying for the Raj: The Pundits and the Mapping of the Himalaya (2006) and The Khyber Rifles: From the British Raj to Al Qaeda (2005).
- Author(s)Jules Stewart
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note22 bw in 16pp plates, 2 maps
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £16.97
- £9.53Trending at £14.97
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £8.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.