All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comparative study of Canadian magazines (in English and French) in the early to mid-twentieth century, casting light on middlebrow culture.
- Author BiographyFaye Hammill is Professor of English at the University of Strathclyde and the author of 'Sophistication: A Literary and Cultural History' (Liverpool University Press, 2010). Michelle Smith is Lecturer in English at the University of Strathclyde.
- Author(s)Faye Hammill,Michelle Smith
- PublisherLiverpool University Press
- Date of Publication31/05/2015
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLiverpool University Press
- Content Note16, colour images
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.