Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first to focus specifically on Maggi Hambling's intimate yet powerful works on paper, and is published to accompany a related exhibition at the British Museum opening in September 2016.
- Author BiographyJennifer Ramkalawon is Curator of Western Modern and Contemporary Graphic Art at the British Museum.
- Author(s)Jennifer Ramkalawon
- PublisherLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication26/08/2016
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Content Note115 Illustrations, color
- Width220 mm
- Height260 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.01Trending at £5.09
- £20.03Trending at £22.54
- £16.02Trending at £22.20
- £28.00Trending at £34.27
- £23.49Trending at £35.31
- £44.17Trending at £51.85
- £23.80Trending at £37.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.