Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £92.35Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.00Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by travel-bookshop
- Est. delivery by 27 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.99
- £21.14Trending at £24.98
- £15.56Trending at £17.98
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.24
- £7.81Trending at £10.98
- £17.29Trending at £22.26
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when economies 'heat up'? This book looks at the 1990s, years of intense economic experimentation, when buzz words such as 'network society', 'the experience economy', 'creative cities' and 'glocalization' were everywhere.
- Author BiographyOrvar Lofgren is Professor, Department of European Ethnology, University of Lund, Sweden. Robert Willim is Researcher at the Department of European Ethnology, University of Lund, Sweden.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2005
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight405 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byOrvar Lofgren,Robert Willim
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.