All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.48
- £14.55Trending at £23.17
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionLooking at the 1990s, years of intense economic experimentation, this title explores the worlds of coolhunters, biotech brokers, career coaches, software entrepreneurs and event managers and addresses several questions. It is meant for those wishing to understand how economies operate in periods of rapid transformation.
- Author BiographyOrvar Lofgren is Professor, Department of European Ethnology, University of Lund, Sweden. Robert Willim is Researcher at the Department of European Ethnology, University of Lund, Sweden.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight232 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byOrvar Lofgren,Robert Willim
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.