All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVarious forms of magic are linked to language. As a magic practitioner and a linguist, the author illuminates this relationship and offers theories on how and why magic works. Drawing on linguistics and semiotics (the study of symbols), he shows the magical use of language, both theoretically and practically.
- Author BiographyPatrick Dunn (Chicago, IL) is a poet, linguist, Pagan, and a university English professor with a PhD in modern literature and language. His understanding of semiotics and the study of symbols arise from his training in linguistics and literary theory. He has practiced magic since childhood. Visit him online at https: //pomomagic.wordpress.com.
- Author(s)Patrick Dunn
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/08/2008
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date03/08/2016
- Content NoteTables and charts
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.