All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis invaluable handbook, provides clear definitions and distinctions between the terms and helps to navigate the complexities of magic, magical and marvellous realism within art and literary criticism.
- Author BiographyMaggie Ann Bowers teaches American and Canadian literature at the University of Antwerp, Belgium. She has published numerous articles on contemporary American and Canadian authors, and is the co-editor of Convergences and Interferences (2002).
- Author(s)Maggie Ann Bowers
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/09/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe New Critical Idiom
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight184 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £9.99
- £12.50Trending at £13.42
- £6.72Trending at £6.84
- £7.85Trending at £8.02
- £8.44Trending at £11.71
- £11.41Trending at £17.98
- £4.57Trending at £4.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.