All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA single-volume survey of magic, this book traces the history of magic and superstition in Europe, starting from antiquity onwards. Focusing mainly on the medieval and early modern era, it also explores the ancient Near East, Greece and Rome, and the spread of magical systems, particularly modern witchcraft or Wicca from Europe to the US.
- Author BiographyMichael D. Bailey is assistant professor of history at Iowa State University.
- Author(s)Michael D. Bailey
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication11/01/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCritical Issues in World and International History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.