All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.66Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis account of the Latinisation of the American urban landscape explores questions such as, is the capital of Latin America a small island at the mouth of the Hudson River? and, will Latinos reinvigorate the US Labour movement?
- Author BiographyMike Davis lives in Papa'aloa, Hawaii. He is the author of Prisoners of the American Dream, City of Quartz, Ecology of Fear and Late Victorian Holocausts.
- Author(s)Mike Davis
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication04/09/2001
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Haymarket series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight261 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.