All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSome people know the game as Taipei, others have known it as Shanghai, Mahjongg Solitaire, or simply the reason for their computer game addiction. What is it? It is a meditative strategy game of tile matching. This title includes 144 magnetic tiles, game instructions, and meaning of tile symbols.
- Author BiographyKatie Greczylo is a frequent writer for Running Press and former editor. She lives in Virginia.
- Author(s)Katie Greczylo
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press Miniature Editions
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight282 g
- Width75 mm
- Height82 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.