All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.18
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
- £15.43Trending at £24.23
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
About this product
- DescriptionAt a practical level, this compendium reviews the basics of soft and hard magnetic materials, discusses the advantages of the different processing routes for the exploitation of the magnetic properties and hence assists in proper, fail-safe and economic application of magnetic materials.
- Author BiographyDR. RAINER HILZINGER former Chief Technology Officer and Development Director at VACUUMSCHMELZE, is a Member of the American Physical Society and the German Physical Society. He has published more than 65 scientific publications and is the holder of a number of patents. He was awarded the Georg-Sachs-Prize by the German Society for Materials Science (DGM) in 1983. Under his direction, many new materials have been developed and brought into commercial application. DR. WERNER RODEWALD former Head of Fundamental Research and Development of Rare-Earth permanent magnet materials at VACUUMSCHMELZE, is also a Member of the German Physical Society. Until 2005, he was member of the IEC Technical Committee TC68-WG5, which compiles standards and measuring methods for permanent magnets. In addition, he has managed national and international projects with partners from universities and industry and has published many technical articles.
- Author(s)Rainer Hilzinger,Werner Rodewald
- PublisherPublicis MCD Verlag,Germany
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPublicis MCD Verlag,Germany
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1054 g
- Width145 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.