Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.48Trending at £13.99
- £15.13Trending at £15.43
- £8.76Trending at £12.09
- £10.63Trending at £12.32
- £10.22Trending at £10.84
- £4.21Trending at £5.79
- £3.53Trending at £4.54
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are involved in developing magnetic memory, get the information and problem-solving insights you need with this practical guide.
- Author BiographyDenny D. Tang is Vice President of MagIC Technologies, Inc., and has over 30 years' experience in the semiconductor industry. After receiving his Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from The University of Michigan in 1975, he spent 15 years at IBM T.J. Watson Research Center, Yorktown Heights, 11 years at IBM Almaden Research Center at San Jose and 6 years at Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC). He is a Fellow of the IEEE, TSMC and the Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI). Yuan-Jen Lee is a Senior Engineer at MagIC Technologies, Inc., where he develops advanced magnetic memory technology. He received his Ph.D. from the National Taiwan University in 2003, after which he worked for ITRI, Taiwan, developing toggle MRAM and spin-torque MRAM.
- Author(s)Denny D. Tang,Yuan-Jen Lee
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/04/2010
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note150 b/w illus. 5 tables 15 exercises
- Weight560 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.