Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionMagnetic Reconnection
- Author BiographyWilliam Lewis is the Principal Scientist at Southwest Research Institute. He has also been a member of Yosemite 2010 Program Committee. Spiro Antiochos is an astrophysicist in the Heliophysics Division of NASA GSFC. His fields of expertise include theoretical solar physics and plasma physics. Primarily, his work consists of developing theoretical models to explain observations from NASA space missions. During his career he has worked on a number of problems related to the Sun and Heliosphere, in particular, the physics of magnetic-driven activity and the structure of the Sun's corona. James Drake received his doctorate in Theoretical Physics in 1975. He remained at UCLA for a brief time as a post-doctoral scholar and then moved to the University of Maryland, first as a post-doctoral scholar and then as a member of the teaching faculty in the Department of Physics and the Institute for Physical Science and Technology. In recognition for his contributions to the field of plasma physics, he was granted fellowship status in the American Physical Society and was awarded a Humboldt Senior Scientist Research Award.
- Author(s)William Lewis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication31/12/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight464 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byJames Drake,Spiro Antiochos
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.