All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew edition explores contemporary MRI principles and practices Thoroughly revised, updated and expanded, the second edition of Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Physical Principles and Sequence Design remains the preeminent text in its field.
- Author BiographyRobert W. Brown, Ph.D., is Institute Professor of Physics at Case Western Reserve University. His research group efforts have resulted in over 200 published papers and abstracts, and his former students hold at least 150 patents (eight co-authored by him) and he has done important work in radiation physics, MRI, PET, CT, electromagnetics, inverse methods, mechanical and thermal modeling, nonlinear dynamics, EEG, MEG, sensors, and physics education, as well as a professional-life-long involvement in elementary particle physics and cosmology. E. Mark Haacke, Ph.D., is Director of The Magnetic Resonance Imaging Institute for Biomedical Research and Professor of Radiology, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Wayne State University. Dr. Haacke has two decades of experience teaching courses in physics, mathematics and statistics.
- Author(s)E. Mark Haacke,Michael R. Thompson,Norman Cheng,Ramesh Venkatesan,Robert W. Brown
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2014
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight2586 g
- Width220 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £26.24
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.18Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.