All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at socalled magnetic organizations, namely ones that combine a powerful internal alignment with a compelling vision so that they are able to attract critical resources, such as talented and committed employees, loyal audiences, engaged donors, and the financial capital required to sustain programmatic excellence and growth.
- Author BiographyAnne Bergeron is associate director of external affairs at the Dallas Museum of Art. Beth Tuttle is president and chief executive officer of the Cultural Data Project.
- Author(s)Anne Bergeron,Beth Tuttle
- PublisherAmerican Association of Museums
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Association of Museums
- Content Note20 colour plates
- Weight463 g
- Width165 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.