Consider these sponsored items
- £70.19Free postage
- £67.83Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn essential textbook for graduate courses on magnetism and an important source of practical reference data.
- Author BiographyJ. M. D. Coey leads the Magnetism and Spin Electronics group at Trinity College, Dublin, where he is Erasmus Smith's Professor of Natural and Experimental Philosophy. An authority on magnetism and its applications, he has been awarded the Gold Medal of the Royal Irish Academy and the Charles Chree Medal of the Institute of Physics for his work on magnetic materials.
- Author(s)J. M. D. Coey
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/03/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note324 b/w illus. 126 exercises
- Weight1500 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
- £31.22Trending at £32.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.