Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £0.99+ Delivery
- Good condition
- Sold by book2basics
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFilm star George Hannaford oozes charm. Although women fall at his feet, his marriage is the most solid in the movie business. But when he sees his wife staring into another man's eyes and returns home to a blackmailer demanding fifty thousand dollars, he begins to doubt everything. This book is part of the Great Loves series.
- Author BiographyF.Scott Fitzgerald (1896-1940) was born in St Paul, Minnesota. He is regarded as one of the greatest American writers of the twentieth century. He was said to have epitomised the Jazz Age, which he himself defined as 'a generation grown up to find all Gods dead, all wars fought, all faiths in man shaken'. In 1920 he married Zelda Sayre. Their traumatic marriage and subsequent breakdowns became the leading influence in his writing. Among his publications were five novels, This Side of Paradise, The Great Gatsby, The Beautiful and the Damned, Tender is the Night and The Last Tycoon (his last and unfinished work); six volumes of short stories and The Crack-Up, a selection of autobiographical pieces.
- Author(s)F. Scott Fitzgerald
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/08/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Great Loves
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight80 g
- Width112 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.00Trending at £4.48
- £7.61Trending at £7.76
- £21.95Trending at £22.74
- £15.00Trending at £16.53
- £3.49Trending at £4.06
- £2.59Trending at £2.85
- £4.99Trending at £8.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.