All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNon-toxic beauty products and eco-fashion to help you be magnifeco!
- Author BiographyKate Black has lived and worked in the major fashion centers of the world and written over 1,000 articles about designers and ethical fashion from her decidedly global perspective. She is the founder and editor-in-chief of Magnifeco.com, the digital source for eco-fashion and sustainable living. Kate is also the founder of EcoSessions, a global platform bringing together designers, industry and consumers to discuss change. She is regularly featured on the Huffington Post and is highly in demand as a speaker on ethical fashion at regional and national green living events.
- Author(s)Kate Black
- PublisherNew Society Publishers
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- GenreFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationGabriola Island
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Society Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.69
- £15.92Trending at £19.92
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £14.36
- £2.50Trending at £4.14
- £4.78Trending at £4.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.