Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £23.32Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 26 Oct
- £20.10Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 25 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the works of David Coffin who was a leading authority on Renaissance architecture. This work features essays that span the range of Coffin's work, from Italian Renaissance architecture, garden design, sculpture, and drawings to English gardens and landscape designers of the seventeenth to early nineteenth centuries.
- Author BiographyDavid R. Coffin (1918-2003) was the Howard Crosby Butler Memorial Professor of the History of Architecture at Princeton University. His books include The Villa in the Life of Renaissance Rome and The English Garden (both Princeton).
- Author(s)David R. Coffin
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2008
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note182 duotones.
- Weight1701 g
- Width229 mm
- Height279 mm
- Edited byVanessa Bezemer Sellers
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.45Trending at £50.53
- £39.99Trending at £48.20
- £27.44Trending at £28.66
- £109.60Trending at £156.43
- £14.41Trending at £18.92
- £11.33Trending at £12.12
- £11.85Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.