All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the spectacular displays created for large-scale public celebrations in the Georgian period. This title focuses on a number of specific events - including royal weddings, coronations, battle victories, and birthday fetes - that employed elaborate decorative measures to outshine the typical festivities of the day.
- Author BiographyMelanie Doderer-Winkler is an art historian and former furniture specialist at Christie's, London. She writes and lectures about the splendour and pageantry of eighteenth-century entertaining.
- Author(s)Melanie Doderer-Winkler
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication08/10/2013
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note133 color + 100 b-w illus.
- Weight1632 g
- Width228 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.