All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide to growing magnolias explains the techniques to keep magnolias in good shape. There are step-by-step photographs and illustrations, and a directory showing all types of magnolia, each with a colour illustration.
- Author BiographyGraham Rankin has studied and worked with the genus for over 20 years, acquiring extensive knowledge. No one else in Britain has planted or cared for so many magnolias.
- Author(s)Graham Rankin
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/02/2002
- Series TitleHamlyn Care Manual
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date15/12/2005
- Content Note125 colour illustrations, bibliography, glossary
- Weight632 g
- Width230 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.48
- £14.79Trending at £16.84
- £4.82Trending at £7.48
- £7.65Trending at £9.97
- £5.74Trending at £7.90
- £6.02Trending at £9.95
- £7.48Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.