Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £3.70Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by momox_uk
- See details for delivery est.
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1985 Tania Aebi was an 18-year-old working as a bike messenger in New York City and frequenting bars until late at night. It was then that her father offered her a college education, or a boat. However, if she chose the boat, she would have to sail around the world alone.
- Author(s)Bernadette Brennan,Tania Aebi
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication29/03/1990
- GenreBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date04/05/2000
- Content Note16 pp colour photographs
- Weight640 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £4.39Trending at £6.28
- £10.48Trending at £13.53
- £6.31Trending at £7.50
- £4.55Trending at £6.45
- £14.76Trending at £25.98
- £9.59Trending at £12.26
- £8.64Trending at £13.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.