All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Maria Martinez Lirola
- PublisherVerlag Peter Lang
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- Series TitleEuropaeische Hochschulschriften / European University Studies / Publications Universitaires Europeennes
- Series Part/Volume Number347
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintVerlag Peter Lang
- Weight390 g
- Width150 mm
- Height220 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
- Table Of ContentsContents: Syntactic Processes of Thematization in English: Cleft sentence - Reversed pseudo-cleft sentence - Topicalization - Left-dislocation - Tough-movement - Syntactic Processes of Postposition in English: Passive - Extraposition - Existential sentence - Pseudo-cleft sentence - Postposition - Right-dislocation.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Maria Martinez Lirola holds a Ph.D. in English Studies and has been an assistant professor at the University of Alicante (Spain) since 2002. Her main areas of research are syntax, Systemic Functional Linguistics, Critical Discourse Analysis and Multimodality. She was a visiting scholar in New Mexico (USA), at Macquarie University (Sydney, Australia, 2005) and at University of Kwazulu-Natal (Pietermaritzburg, South Africa, 2006). Some of her main publications are: Essential Aspects of Systemic Functional Grammar (2007) and Alan Paton as a Public Speaker: a Selection of his Speeches (2008).
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £24.99Trending at £25.74
- £21.73Trending at £23.79
- £20.42Trending at £23.99
- £9.75Trending at £12.73
- £14.58Trending at £18.15
- £63.23Trending at £92.23
- £24.25Trending at £31.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.