All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionHumorists Tim Sample and Steve Bither reveal the wild and wacky side of Maine. Describing approximately 300 oddities--people, places, animals, historic tidbits, and trivia--their unique persepctive and witty narrative is highly entertaining.
- Author BiographyTim Sample presents his legendary brand of Maine humor on stage and in videos, CDs, and books. He is the author of Saturday Night at Moody's Diner, and his Postcards from Maine essays appear regularly on CBS Sunday Morning. He lives in Brunswick, Maine.Steve Bither is an attorney and also the founding member of the Wicked Good Band, a musical comedy group that performs at festivals and fairs around the state. He lives in Portland, Maine.
- Author(s)Steve Bither,Tim Sample
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication03/05/2011
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleCuriosities Series
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight30 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.