All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.55
- £13.11Trending at £19.97
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £18.34Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.49
- £4.32Trending at £4.73
- £20.24Trending at £30.00
About this product
- DescriptionA lavish selection of nearly 250 works from the Farnsworth Museum's permanent collection.
- Author BiographyPAMELA J. BELANGER is Curator at the Farnsworth; she is also the author of Inventing Acadia: Artists and Tourists at Mount Desert (also distributed by UPNE). CHRISTOPHER B. CROSMAN is Director of the Farnsworth. WILLIAM H. GERDTS is Professor of Art History at CUNY and author of numerous books, including William Glackens (1996) and Art Across America (1995).
- Author(s)Pamela Belanger,William H. Gerdts
- PublisherFarnsworth Art Museum,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFarnsworth Art Museum,U.S.
- Content Note235 illus. (94 colour)
- Width229 mm
- Height292 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.