Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.20Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mainstreaming of Complementary and Alternative Medicine allows a complex and informative picture to emerge of the different social forces at play in the integration of CAM with orthodox medicine.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/11/2003
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white tables
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byGary Easthope,Jon Adams,Philip Tovey
- Foreword byProfessor Bryan S. Turner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.