All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £6.36Trending at £6.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe overall goal of this book is to introduce algorithms for improving the economic posture of a utility company in a restructured power system by promoting cost-effective maintenance schedules. Chapter I reviews various issues related to the power system operation and presents the role of restructuring in maintenance scheduling.
- Author(s)M. Marwali,M. Shahidehpour
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitlePower Electronics and Power Systems
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXXIX, 264 p.
- Weight462 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.