All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.34Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionDevising optimal strategy for maintaining industrial plant can be a difficult task of daunting complexity. This book aims to provide the plant engineer with a comprehensive approach for tackling this problem, that is, for deciding maintenance objectives, formulating equipment life plans and plant maintenance schedules, and others.
- Author BiographyDr. Anthony Kelly is a maintenance consultant of many years' experience. He has carried out more than sixty major maintenance consultancy projects worldwide and over the last fifteen years he has also held industrial or visiting professorships at Central Queensland University (Australia), University of Stellenbosch (South Africa) and Hogskolen I Stavanger (Norway).
- Author(s)Anthony Kelly
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication15/09/1997
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight580 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.