All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.68Trending at £4.92
- £4.72Trending at £6.29
- £4.00Trending at £7.99
- £4.58Trending at £4.99
- £5.95Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £7.67Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionKatherine Adams, a beautiful Atlanta attorney, is on her first vacation in years aboard the magnificent Ocean Majestic cruise liner. She witnesses a violent argument between two men, and that same night she discovers that one of them has been murdered. Before she can do anything about it, the largest cruise ship in the world starts to sink.
- Author BiographyMITCHELL GRAHAM was born in New York City and practiced law for twenty years. He lives in Marietta, Georgia. He holds a degree in neuropsychology and was a champion fencer with over eighty-two titles in his career.
- Author(s)Mitchell Graham
- PublisherSt Martin's Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.