Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated with comprehensive case studies and sample correspondence, this book offers practical, step-by-step advice about how to go about getting - and, most importantly, keeping - major donors. It shows you how to: find and identify major donors; cultivate your most promising contacts; and create a culture that values major donors.
- Author BiographyMargaret M Holman is president of Holman Consulting, Inc., a fundraising consulting practice in New York City, and has held many senior positions in development and communications throughout the US. Lucy Sargent is currently Campaign Director on a major gift appeal at SeeAbility in the UK.
- Author(s)Lucy Sargent,Margaret M. Holman
- PublisherDirectory of Social Change
- Date of Publication20/09/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleFundraising Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDirectory of Social Change
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.