All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £3.94Trending at £4.31
- £8.67Trending at £10.95
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionBoost Your Nonprofit's Success! Written by a sterling group of experts for their nonprofit peers, Major Donors: Finding Big Gifts in Your Database and Online supplies all types of nonprofit organizations with the best strategies for navigating the ever-changing world of fundraising on the Internet.
- Author BiographyTed Hart, ACFRE, ePMT, is an Internet and fundraising strategist with close to twenty years of experience in communications, fundraising, and nonprofit management. He is founder and President of the international ePhilanthropy Foundation. James M. Greenfield, ACFRE, FAHP, retired in February 2001, after completing forty years as a fundraising professional at five hospitals and three universities. He has written and edited eight books on fundraising management. Pamela M. Gignac, Vice President, JMG Solutions Inc., has developed an extensive background in fundraising and prospect research in the areas of donor development, capital campaigns, and major gifts from individuals, companies, and foundations, as well as annual campaigns, and special events. Christopher Carnie is the Chairman of The Factary Ltd (U.K.) and Managing Director of Factary Europe, specialists in providing tailor-made fundraising research for the not-for-profit sector.
- Author(s)Christopher Carnie,James M. Greenfield,Pamela M. Gignac,Ted Hart
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2006
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight664 g
- Width185 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.