Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.77
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
About this product
- DescriptionAmerican cities and states pay to subsidize new stadiums and arenas, but are regularly shut out from sharing the profits. The threat of a team leaving town results in offers of land, investment opportunities, luxury suites, prime office space, and practice facilities financed by the tax payers.
- Author BiographyMark S. Rosentraub is professor and associate dean in the School of Public and Environmental Affairs, Indiana University at Indianapolis, and is director of the centre for Urban Policy and the Environment. He lives in Indianapolis.
- Author(s)Mark S. Rosentraub
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication18/06/1999
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight365 g
- Width137 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.