CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionAlgernon Charles Swinburne (1837-1909) is, with Browning and Tennyson, one of the touchstone Victorian poets. He was a major critic and an important fiction writer as well.
- Author BiographyJerome McGann, John Stewart Bryan Professor at the University of Virginia, is the author of Dante Gabriel Rossetti and the Game That Must Be Lost and editor of Rossetti's Collected Poetry and Prose, both published by Yale University Press. Charles L. Sligh is a research fellow at The Complete Writings and Pictures of Dante Gabriel Rossetti: A Hypermedia Research Archive.
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication10/11/2004
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight726 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byAlgernon Charles Swinburne,Charles L. Sligh,Jerome J. McGann
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.