CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionConcentrating on the five biggest recessions in the 20th century, this title focuses on the UK, but makes numerous comparisons to recessions in other countries. The main conclusion reached is that major recessions reflect abrupt fallings off in demand not supply, and can be explained by identifiable demand shocks.
- Author BiographyBefore his death in 1998, Christopher Dow was Visiting Fellow at the National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR). His distinguished career included periods as Senior Economic Adviser to the UK Treasury, Deputy Director of NIESR, Assistant Secretary General of OECD, and Executive Director of the Bank of England.
- Author(s)Christopher Dow
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication05/10/2000
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Notefigures and tables
- Weight700 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.