CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.48Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionNow in a fully revised and expanded second edition, this work brings together in one volume the most important current perspectives on personality pathology.
- Author BiographyMark F. Lenzenweger, PhD, is Professor of Clinical Science, Cognitive Psychology, and Behavioral Neuroscience in the Department of Psychology at the State University of New York (SUNY) at Binghamton and Adjunct Professor of Psychology in Psychiatry at the Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York City. He also directs the Laboratory of Experimental Psychopathology at SUNY/n-/Binghamton, where he conducts research and teaches on personality disorders, schizophrenia, schizotypy, and statistical methods. John F. Clarkin, PhD, is Professor of Clinical Psychology in Psychiatry at the Weill Medical College of Cornell University and Director of Psychology and Co-Director of the Personality Disorders Institute at New York/n-/Presbyterian Hospital. His academic writing and research have focused on the phenomenology of the personality disorders and the treatment of patients with borderline personality disorder.
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication05/11/2004
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight892 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJohn F. Clarkin,Mark F. Lenzenweger
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.