Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.99
- £8.13Trending at £9.74
- £25.45Trending at £26.00
- £26.30Trending at £27.78
- £17.99Trending at £19.66
- £7.47Trending at £8.16
- £8.23Trending at £11.98
About this product
- DescriptionGuides the reader through a well-selected compendium of works, presenting a look at contemporary linguistics. Aimed at specialists or anyone interested in languages, this book deals with both theoretical issues and applied linguistics, looking closely at discourse analysis, gender and lexicography, language acquisition and language disorders.
- Author BiographyNikolaos Lavidas (first editor) is a Lecturer in Historical Linguistics at the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
- PublisherWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Date of Publication03/02/2014
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Note37 black & white illustrations, 42 colour illustrations, 94 black & white tables, 37 schw.-w. u. 42 farb. Abb., 94 schw.-w. Tab.
- Weight900 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byAreti Maria Sougari,Nikolaos Lavidas,Thomai Alexiou
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.