All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- Description2012 is the two-hundredth anniversary of the birth of one of our greatest and most important novelists, Charles Dickens. This title includes six of his works.
- Author BiographyCharles Dickens was born on 7 February 1812. He began Oliver Twist in 1837, followed by Nicholas Nickleby (1838) and The Old Curiosity Shop (1840-41). A Christmas Carol, appeared in 1843, David Copperfield in 1850. In later works, such as Bleak House (1853) and Little Dorrit (1857), Dickens's social criticism became more radical and his comedy more savage. He published Hard Times in 1854, A Tale of Two Cities in 1859 and Great Expectations in 1860. His last novel, The Mystery of Edwin Drood, was never completed and he died on 9 June 1870.
- Author(s)Charles Dickens
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitlePenguin Clothbound Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight4240 g
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine140 mm
- Contained items statementContains 6 Hardbacks and Other point of sale
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.70Trending at £4.91
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.