Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines contemporary relations between ethnic majority and ethnic minority women's movements in Norway, Spain and the United Kingdom, and women's movements' participation in and influence on public policy that focuses on violence against women.
- Author BiographyLINE NYHAGEN PREDELLI Senior Lecturer in Sociology at Loughborough University, UK. A sociologist and a political scientist, she was one of the leading researchers within the EU funded FEMCIT project (2007-2011). BEATRICE HALSAA Professor at the Centre for Gender Research at the University of Oslo, Norway. She was scientific Director of the EU funded FEMCIT project (2007-2011).
- Author(s)Adriana Sandu,Beatrice Halsaa,Cecile Thun,Line Nyhagen Predelli
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/06/2012
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleCitizenship, Gender and Diversity
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight570 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.