All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith Make: FPGAs, you'll learn how to break down problems into something that can be solved on an FPGA, design the logic that will run on your FPGA, and hook up electronic components to create finished projects.
- Author BiographyDavid Romano founded Tri-Tech Pathways Inc. to bring STEM education to students with a real-world industry perspective. He is a proven technical leader whose engineering career has spanned over twenty-five years and multiple High-Tech companies, including Raytheon, Motorola, HP, Intel and two start-up companies. He is also the co-author of multiple technology patents and he is currently the president and CEO of Tri-Tech Pathways Inc.
- Author(s)David Romano
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication31/03/2016
- GenreInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMaker Media
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight486 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £7.00
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £4.99Trending at £5.66
- £18.04Trending at £19.93
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.09Trending at £33.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.