All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to safely build projects that burn, poof, boosh, and flare! This complete reference and hands-on guide to working with propane explains how to create a variety of flame effects projects that can be built with common tools and materials.
- Author BiographyTim Deagan has written for Make: magazine, Nuts and Volts, and other technical publications. He is a licensed Texas Flame Effects Operator and the Flame and Safety Coordinator for the Austin Mini Maker Faire. After years of building flame effects, aka booshes, in the local Burn community, Tim began teaching classes called Propane 101 and Build Your Own Aluminum Foundry to help other interested makers create their own projects. As a former firefighter in the Brent Volunteer Fire Department and captain of a Red Cross Disaster Action Team, Tim has always believed that the most exciting pursuits are at their best when safety is fully understood and becomes part of the culture. Tim is also a contributor to the open-source 3D CAD program OpenSCAD and an active member of the Handibot CNC and Printrbot 3D printer communities.
- Author(s)Tim Deagan
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMaker Media
- Weight834 g
- Width203 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.23
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £29.64Trending at £35.00
- £17.01Trending at £17.23
- £13.25Trending at £15.95
- £64.95Trending at £81.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.