All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book teaches the reader to build rockets--powered by compressed air, water, and solid propellant--with the maximum possible fun, safety, and educational experience.
- Author BiographyMike sold his car and rode a bike for several months to raise cash to buy an Apple II computer, then used it to write ORCA/M, which went on to become Apple Programmer's Workshop, the Apple-labeled development environment for the Apple IIGS. Since then Mike has developed numerous compilers and interpreters, software for mission-critical physics packages for military satellites, plasma physics simulations for Z-pinch experiments, multimedia authoring tools for grade schoolers, disease surveillance programs credited with saving lives of hurricane Katrina refugees, advanced military simulations that protect our nation's most critical assets, and technical computing software for iOS. Mike currently runs the Byte Works, an independent software publishing and consulting firm.
- Author(s)Mike Westerfield
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication26/09/2014
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight1196 g
- Width204 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.08Trending at £15.67
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.