Consider these sponsored items
- £41.49Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book teaches the reader to build rockets--powered by compressed air, water, and solid propellant--with the maximum possible fun, safety, and educational experience.
- Author BiographyMike sold his car and rode a bike for several months to raise cash to buy an Apple II computer, then used it to write ORCA/M, which went on to become Apple Programmer's Workshop, the Apple-labeled development environment for the Apple IIGS. Since then Mike has developed numerous compilers and interpreters, software for mission-critical physics packages for military satellites, plasma physics simulations for Z-pinch experiments, multimedia authoring tools for grade schoolers, disease surveillance programs credited with saving lives of hurricane Katrina refugees, advanced military simulations that protect our nation's most critical assets, and technical computing software for iOS. Mike currently runs the Byte Works, an independent software publishing and consulting firm.
- Author(s)Mike Westerfield
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication22/09/2014
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Weight1196 g
- Width204 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.70Trending at £50.87
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £6.08Trending at £6.95
- £11.57Trending at £14.49
- £11.35Trending at £15.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.