Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a look at a long-neglected aspect of childbirth in America - the changing role of the expectant father. The author uses first-hand accounts from letters, journals, and personal interviews along with hospital records and medical literature to offer fresh perspective on the changing role of expectant fathers from the 1940s to the 1980s.
- Author BiographyJudith Walzer Leavitt is Rupple Bascom and Ruth Bleier Professor of Medical History and Women's Studies at the University of Wisconsin, Madison.
- Author(s)Judith Walzer Leavitt
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2010
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note72 illustrations, notes, index
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.