All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionCovers various aspects of buying and selling on eBay and includes advice on setting up a fully fledged eBay business and promoting a website, shopping carts, search engine optimisation and affiliate schemes. This book is full of case studies of existing eBay PowerSellers showing what can be achieved and offers inside information and tips.
- Author BiographyDan Wilson is a freelance internet consultant with expertise in user-to-user interaction, user-generated content and online communities. Until the end of 2006 he was Community Manager at eBay.co.uk and continues to teach at eBay University. An accredited eBay Education Specialist, he also teaches his own courses in using eBay and offers tailored eBay consultancy to businesses. He publishes a blog and website on internet selling (www.esellingintelligence.com).
- Author(s)Dan Wilson
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication29/10/2009
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNicholas Brealey Publishing
- Out-of-print date08/03/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.