All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides instructions for making a big top from the cover and insides. This book includes colour in and cut out black and white figures for various circus acts. It includes facts about circuses, the acts and famous clowns. It contains a glossary of circus words.
- Author BiographyClare Beaton started her career with BBC children's television and her big, bold colourful art and craft work is popular with television producers, advertisers and for children's books. She has written and illustrated many children's books, particularly on craft.
- Author(s)Clare Beaton
- Publisherb small publishing limited
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleMake Your Own S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 15
- Place of PublicationKingston-upon-Thames
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintb small publishing limited
- Content Note4 colour illustrations and black line illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Clare Beaton
- Format DetailsLift-the-flap book,Pop-up book
- Reading Age5+ years
- Interest Age5+ years
Best-selling in Children's Novelty & Activity
Save on Children's Novelty & Activity
- £3.75Trending at £4.77
- £5.47Trending at £6.98
- £10.22Trending at £12.24
- £4.29Trending at £5.21
- £11.54Trending at £13.79
- £9.67Trending at £10.05
- £3.95Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.