All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides information on creating a simple play farm from the cover and insides of the book, colour in and cut out the black and white figures, animals and farm implements to complete the rural scene. This book also contains a simple glossary of farm words and creative ideas to improve the farm scene.
- Author BiographyClare Beaton started her career with BBC children's television and her big, bold colourful art and craft work is popular with television producers. She has written and illustrated many children's books, particularly on craft.
- Author(s)Clare Beaton
- Publisherb small publishing limited
- Date of Publication01/03/2006
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleMake Your Own S.
- Series Part/Volume Number6
- Place of PublicationKingston-upon-Thames
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintb small publishing limited
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.53Trending at £4.79
- £4.21Trending at £4.55
- £8.51Trending at £8.64
- £10.38Trending at £15.02
- £11.02Trending at £15.99
- £10.36Trending at £12.98
- £8.29Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.