All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £45.00Trending at £76.67
- £9.27Trending at £13.00
- £11.97Trending at £15.52
- £6.54Trending at £6.99
- £10.82Trending at £13.80
- £8.78Trending at £11.92
- £8.03Trending at £9.51
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to make your own cold-process soap with this full-colour, step by step, photographic guide. The book lists all the equipment required, information on the types of oils, fragrances, additives and colouring, as well as a glossary and full trouble-shooting guide and a worldwide list of suppliers and useful online forums.
- Author BiographyJoy James is a self-confessed craft-a-holic, having crafted nearly all her life. She has taught several different crafts, both privately and for a further education college where she was also an internal verifier for the City and Guilds Creative courses. Joy has supplied the National Trust with her soaps, and the first edition of this book has been a sell-out success.
- Author(s)James Joy
- PublisherMorse-Brown Publishing
- Date of Publication20/11/2012
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationHarbourne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMorse-Brown Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width160 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byJohn Morse-Brown
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.