Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.99Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by mjbmusicltd
- Est. delivery by 21 Aug
- £2.81Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by distancetraderuk
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Children's Novelty & Activity
Save on Children's Novelty & Activity
- £5.47Trending at £6.46
- £2.89Trending at £3.02
- £3.45Trending at £4.01
- £7.79Trending at £8.09
- £3.79Trending at £5.98
- £5.41Trending at £7.37
- £12.10Trending at £18.17
About this product
- DescriptionWith the help of an account of the fairytale, this title helps you to stage the production. It also includes ideas for further projects and activities.
- Author BiographyClare Beaton started her career with BBC children's television and her big, bold colourful art and craft work is popular with television producers, advertisers and for children's books. She has written and illustrated many children's books, particularly on craft.
- Author(s)Clare Beaton
- Publisherb small publishing limited
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- GenreNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleMake Your Own Theatre S.
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationKingston-upon-Thames
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprintb small publishing limited
- Content Note4 colour and black line illustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Clare Beaton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.