All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspiring projects for making the perfect craft from different materials such as paper, fabric, wood and found objects.
- Author BiographyBeci Orpin is a Melbourne girl with a passion for drawing and design. She has a BA in textile design at RMIT and has been working freelance and exhibiting her artwork both locally and internationally ever since. With husband and business partner Raph, she started clothing line Princess Tina in 2001, and now has a clothing line, Tiny Mammoth; she also creates homewares and stationery-based products under her own name and regularly designs clothes and products for Gorman and Urban Outfitters. This is Beci's third book.
- Author(s)Beci Orpin
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight1260 g
- Width236 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.42
- £2.35Trending at £2.95
- £30.80Trending at £31.24
- £12.89Trending at £14.19
- £13.64Trending at £19.97
- £3.59Trending at £5.79
- £9.99Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.