Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the experiences of the reparative schemes set up within the criminal justice systems of UK, USA, and Germany in the 1980s. The authors reveal how the criminal justice institutions were unresponsive to these attempts to recast justice.
- Author(s)Gwynn Davis,etc.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/1992
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.